Frequently Asked Questions
Angels Nursing Agency Victoria prides itself on providing outstanding quality, personalised services to you.
Our benefits include:
- High fill rates
- Fast confirmation for urgent bookings
- Excellent feedback on our staff members
- We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to understand and fulfil your care needs
- Friendly team to answer your enquiries
- Competitive Rates
- Complete Quality Management System in place
- Industry Approved – Memberships with many leading associations including LASA, AANRA, RCSA
All Carers are required to hold at least a certificate III in Individual Support, aged care, home care or disability as well as having both aged care and/or home care experience. All carers also have necessary qualifications including those in First Aid, CPR, Manual Handling, Infection Control etc.
We conduct thorough background checks and ensure all Registered and Enrolled Nurses have the relevant experience needed to excel. All Registered and Enrolled Nurses also have necessary qualifications including those in First Aid, CPR, Manual Handling, Infection Control etc.
- ½ hour to 1 hour for Home and Community settings
- 4 hours for Residential Aged Care, Hospitals and General Practice settings